Karin Smith

RE/MAX Select Properties

Direct 604.787.3720

Office 604.737.8865

Email: karin@karinsmith.com

Selling-Why Hire Me to Sell Your Home?

I don't delegate to an assistant or part time employee.  When Buyer's agents need information about your home, I have it.  If you have a question, I'm just a text, email, or phone call away/

As an area specialist I know the market & can guide you on pricing & presentation to get the best possible price for your home.

Professional photography, floor plan, & graphic design specialists work with me to make the most of your home.

I use my experience & negotiating skills to generate the best price for you.  This takes time, skill, & effort as well as good working relationships with all Buyers' Agents.

Automated Internet Marketing System Online Presence: Available 24 hours a day!

My online marketing system allows me to make information accessible 24-hours a day, and to respond immediately and directly to each and every prospective buyer. From my website, prospective buyers can get information immediately about your home. They can access my site 24 hours a day and view your property listing! Through my Personal Home Search, your listing will be sent by e-mail to every prospective buyer in my database, where your home meets their criteria & will be e-mailed automatically to future prospective buyers.