I recently receveived a thank you email from a client & she included "and you make real estate fun".
I wasn't sure what she meant as I'm not making jokes or any of the obvious "fun" stuff so what was I doing to make it fun, or at least fun for them when currently real estate is far from fun. With very low inventories, real estate can be boring, frustrating, disappointing, & stressful,
- I'll go out with clients to view homes they've requested, even when I know they won't like them
- there is no pressure to write an offer. This is their decision to make based on the good information I can provide with my experience in the business.
- I view homes through their eyes & needs-not mine.
- we share the emotions of finding the right home
- we're out there for as long as it takes
and..there IS always something to laugh about!