some Sellers think that in a Sellers' market, the home sells itself. Well, it will sell but...
I've yet to meet a Seller who doesn't want the best results. That enables them to buy another home, maybe better than what they thought they could afford, or help their children get into real estate, or put more into the retirement fund.
Using a professional & experienced agent to sell your home & one that doesn't cut corners because "it's a Sellers' market" will always get the best results for a Seller.
What does experience bring to the deal? Here are just a few:
- Knowledge-we know what Buyers want-we've listened to them. It's helpful for preparing or showing your home
- easy tips to make your home look better
- relationships & trust with other agents built over time. Negotiations will run more smoothly.
- professional photography & floorplans to make it easier for Buyers to see your home along with Social media
- neighbourhood & building knowledge-we've spent a lot of time in them!
It means we bring something extra to selling your home & getting the best possible price. Experience counts!
Post Your Comment: